Welcome to Level Engineering & Inspection
A Level Design Partners Company
Licensed Structural Engineers and designers helping Homeowners, Real Estate Agents, and Contractors. Serving Colorado’s Front Range – from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs! (Denver Metro, Fort Collins, Longmont, Boulder, Westminster, Arvada, Littleton, Colorado Springs).
We are residential and commercial structural engineers and designers focused on providing engineering and design solutions for homeowners, contractors, and real estate agents in the Greater Denver, Northern Front Range & Colorado Springs area.
Whether you have a structural concern, planning to remodel or considering buying a home, Level Engineering is your go-to independent expert for common sense engineering and design solutions.
So, if you’re in need of a licensed residential structural engineer who services homeowners, contractors, and real estate agents in the Greater Denver and Colorado Front Range, give us a call today at (720) 408-0119.
We love what we do – and look forward to being of service.
LEVEL is Your Independent Structural Engineering Team
Your home is one of your largest and most used investments, it’s important. LEVEL Engineering & Inspection has extensive experience in residential structural engineering and is honored to provide structural engineering services to homeowners in the Greater Denver and Colorado Front Range areas.
- Structural inspections, diagnosis, and plan of repair
- New construction; design and construction phase inspections
- Manufactured homes; foundation inspections
We conduct a full evaluation and professional analysis of your home’s existing structure. As a homeowner, there are many reasons you may want (or be required to have) the inspection services of a structural engineer to represent your interests.
Reasons To Have a Structural Engineer Home Inspection
- Obtaining an Engineer’s Letter of Opinion for the purpose of remodeling or selling your home.
- Getting facts and options regarding your home inspection without potential bias that may exist with various vendors.
- Having a report of findings from a licensed structural engineer when negotiating with insurance companies regarding repairs to your home.
- Obtaining answers to common structural engineering questions that impact your decision making process such as: whether the wall you want to move is load bearing, options regarding egress windows, the source of drainage issues, and more.
- Stamping plans, modification and fixes as required by a municipal building department.
- Investigating cracks in a foundation, foundation repair or restoration, new foundations for homes or remodels, as well as designing foundations for metal buildings.
- Providing required Certifications and Forensics Reports
As owner representatives, LEVEL brings much needed common sense solutions to all phases of your project –We represent your interests in reviewing options, second opinion inspection, negotiation, and more. We have your best interest at heart every step of the way.
We have decades of experiences as licensed structural engineers, construction managers and trained code officials in the residential, municipal public works and planning commercial development arenas. We have managed the design and construction of multimillion dollar commercial projects and – and many hundreds of residential projects.
So, regardless of whether you are looking at raw ground and endeavoring on a new home or building or looking at an existing structure, we can provide the expert representation to ensure you make the decisions that result in your greatest outcome.
Homeowners Hire us for Evaluation, Design, and Plan of Repair
- Structural Engineer Home Inspection
- Custom Home Design
- Additions & Remodels
- Deck & Patio Additions
- Retaining Walls
- Beams and Columns
- Settlement / Erosion
- Owner Representation
- Accidents & Failures
- Shoring plans
- Grading & Drainage Plans
- Steel detailing
- Fire Damage
- Load bearing wall removal
- Roof load calculations
- Roofing Systems / Trusses
Roof load calculations
Forensics & Legal
So, if you’re in need of a structural engineer or a structural inspection, give us a call today and one of our team members will be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have. We are honored to service Greater Denver and the Front Range, including Fort Collins, Longmont, Boulder, Westminster, Thornton, Broomfield, Highlands Ranch, Cherry Creek, Castlerock and Colorado Springs & surrounding areas.