Why opt for a certified 1-year Warranty Inspection?
- Everyone makes mistakes; it is rare we inspect a new home without finding a defect.
- You are able to provide a thorough, detailed inspection report to your builder with all repair or replace items listed in the beginning summary.
- High-resolution pictures are included of all areas of concern.
- A certified inspection gives you a professional perspective on your property.
- We offer a 110% Best Price Guarantee, ensuring you receive the best inspection for the best price.
Common Defects we find in New Homes
- Structural issues
- Foundation sinking
- Missing insulation
Detailed, comprehensive report
Certified Inspectors Act as Your Advocate
We never inspect a home without finding defects. Whether built yesterday or 100-years ago, homes are difficult to build, and mistakes are bound to happen. With a quality, certified inspector like we have here at Axium, you will be provided with a full, detailed report to present to your builder. We will act as your advocate to ensure they take care of the issues we have found and will help you throughout the process. The 1-year Warranty Inspection is a great way to keep yourself informed.
With Axium Inspections you will know if your new home was constructed with quality and care, ensuring a stress free future, and allowing you to focus on building memories in your new home and not on high maintenance costs!
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
Axium offers a 110% Best Price Guarantee
Matching any certified and insured home inspection company's price, and then beating it by 10%!
Certified Master Inspectors available
Board certified master inspectors are the best of the best with years of experience and all the knowledge you'll need for a thorough home inspection.
All inspectors are InterNACHI certified!
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors is the best certification one can have!
Axium is ASHI Certified!
Yet another certification you can rely on to provide you only the best home inspections!