A Pre-Listing Inspection can save you time and money so you can sell with confidence.
Benefits of a Pre-Listing Inspection with Axium Inspections
- See your home through the eyes of an unbiased third-party.
- Alerts you to any safety issues before allowing people into your home.
- Inspection is scheduled at your convenience.
- Alerts you to any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or termite infestations.
- Inspection conducted by a certified InterNACHI inspector rather than being at the mercy of the buyer’s choice.
- Helps realistically and more accurately price your home if problems exists.
- Minimizes pre-listing stress.
- You can assist us during the inspection, which is normally denied to the seller during a buyer’s inspection.
It reveals problems ahead of time which:
- Makes your home show better and improves a potential buyer’s confidence.
- Allows you the time to hire a qualified contractor of your choice to make necessary repairs that could affect your real estate transaction if spotted during a buyer’s inspection.
- Removes the possibility of over-inflated buyer estimates.
- Reduces the likelihood and amount of negotiations that a prospective buyer can present.
- Adds professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
All Axium Pre-Listing Inspections Include:
- 5-Point Inspection Report to include: Roof, Structural, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical/HVAC
- Option to include a Repair Pricer Report with accurate recommendations in 24 hours!
- 60-Day Return Trip/Inspection
- $50 Off Future Buyers Inspection
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 110% Best Price Guarantee
- 90-Day Inspection Guarantee