COLORADO’S #1 INSPECTION COMPANY
Over 20 Certified Home Inspectors offer full-service home and commercial inspection services, including radon testing, sewer scopes, well & mold inspections, lead testing, asbestos inspections, drone inspections and more!
Who Are We?
Certified Master Inspectors
Our inspectors are professionally trained and nationally certified. Axium has over 14 years of experience performing over 100,000 inspections.
200% Satisfaction Guarantee
110% Best Price Guarantee
Largest Locally Owned Home Inspection Company
Having a large team allows flexibility in scheduling to include same day, next day, evening and weekend appointments.
- Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins
- Mountain Communities
- Northern Colorado
- Front Range
Over 5,000 Reasons Why Our Clients Love Us
Beyond thorough report. More informative than I expected. Pointed out issues I never would have noticed despite years of experience repairing home issues. Loaded with pictures and insight/suggestions. I look forward to recommending Axium to someone.
Axium Inspections is Colorado’s largest and most referred home inspection company with over 5,000 5-Star Reviews. We are locally owned and pride ourselves on being a great resource for all real estate buyers, sellers, home buyers and home owners since opening in 2007. Our certified inspectors have been professionally trained by Board Certified Master Inspectors to provide you with the best home inspection experience in the industry.
We offer same-day, evening and weekend scheduling and a fast turnaround on our comprehensive inspection reports. In addition, all of our inspections are backed with a 90-day Inspection Guarantee, a 200% Satisfaction Guarantee and our 110% Best Price Guarantee – ensuring you’ll always receive the best service at the best price.
The Best Price, The Best Value
When it comes to something as important as your home, hire the professionals at Axium.
We’ve Been Serving For Over 14 Years
Inspection review was timely, comprehensive, professional, and a good value. The inspection team was courteous and knowledgeable.
This was a great experience for a first time home buyer who didn't know what to expect on a home inspection but our inspector did such a great job.
Very quick scheduling in order to finish before my 1 year builder warranty is up. Inspector (David Montano) was very professional and efficient.
Home Inspector Qualifications
Home inspections are not required to be performed by certified or licensed inspectors in the State of Colorado. Anyone can claim to be a home inspector. Axium believes in the importance of quality home inspections. Our team members are InterNACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors) or ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) certified. This helps us maintain a professional team of exemplary inspectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who needs a home inspection?
- New Home Buyers: Be confident in your investment!
- Home Sellers (Pre-Listing Inspection): Get an idea of the condition of your home to ensure you can get top-dollar when you sell!
- Brand-New Construction: Make sure your new investment is safe and up to standards before it’s too late!
- New Builds, Before One-Year Warranty Expires: Present your builder with a detailed report before your One-Year warranty runs out and you are forced to pay out of pocket.
What is a home inspection and what is inspected?
- A non-invasive inspection is conducted which allows the inspector to collect data on a property through visual observation, measurements and a general survey of the property. Inspectors will identify any visible defects and/or conditions of a property, as well as the function and/or integrity of items, components and systems. Within 24-hours, a report will be provided that includes a summary of the property’s attributes—both negative and positive – with specific feedback and photos of the property taken during the inspection process. Axium’s Inspectors follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice, which can be found here.
What are Axium's qualifications and certifications?
All Axium Inspections’ inspectors are all professionally trained and InterNACHI or ASHI certified. All radon technicians and installers are NRPP (National Radon Proficiency Program) certified. Axium carries $2 million in liability and $1 million in Errors & Omissions Insurance. We are bonded for $25,00 and are backed by InterNACHI’s $10,000 honor guarantee for our home inspections.
Are there any guarantees and/or added benefits included with my inspection?
All Axium inspections include the following:
110% Best Price Guarantee
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Porch 90-Day Inspection Guarantee
- InterNACHI’s $10,000 Honor Guarantee
- FREE Membership to the Porch Home Assistant Gold Program
Eight (8) $25 Porch Handyman Coupons
What is a Home Inspection NOT?
- Able to identify concealed or latent defects.
- Concerned with aesthetics or what could be deemed matters of taste or cosmetic defects.
- Able to determine the market value of the property.
- Advisement of the purchase of the inspected property.
- Capable of relaying the life expectancy of the property or components.
- A county code inspection.
- A certification of property or its components.
- Technically exhaustive.