As an InterNCHI Certified Professional, Axium’s Inspectors have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a comprehensive and competent, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation.
Outside the home, our Home Inspectors will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc.; we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure they are safe and function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. We will make sure your buyers inspections are giving you a full view of the home at the time of the inspection!
The following are some of the many items we will be inspecting:
- Foundation and support structure
- Roof systems
- Basement seepage
- Safety controls
- Water heater
- Electrical capacity and components
- Electrical panel and sub-panels
- Walks and driveways
- Built-in appliances
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
- Heating system
- Central Air Conditioning system
- Sump pumps
- Plumbing System and Fixtures
- Garages, Carports, Workshops, or other external buildings
- Surface drainage
- Windows and doors
- Gutters and downspouts
110% Best Price Guarantee
- Axium won’t just match the price of other certified and insured inspection companies, we’ll beat it
- Axium will beat the competition by taking an additional 10% off of the matched price.
- Plus, you can trust you’ll still be receiving a thorough home inspection.
- Inspectors do not have to be certified in Colorado, as such, anyone can claim to be a home inspector.
- If your Denver Home Inspector isn’t certified, you cannot trust their experience.
- Axium is different! All inspectors are certified, professionally trained, and we even have Board Certified Master Inspectors on staff (there are only 10 in the state of Colorado).
- Axium is part of the Denver BBB with an A+ rating, Team Dave Logan’s referral network, and HomeAdvisor Pro.
- Our staff goes through an intense background screening process.
- Plus, we have a high referral rate. Those who use us, love us. And you will too.
One Stop Shop For All Inspection Needs
Axium does not only offer home inspections, we can accommodate any of your concerns all at once.
- Mold inspections.
- Radon testing and mitigation.
- Wood-destroying organism inspections.
- Well-water quality testing and inspections.
- Moisture intrusion inspections.
- Infra-red inspections.
- Electro-magnetic Field monitoring.
Rather than going with multiple different companies, choose Axium and make life easier.
CMI Created Reporting Software
- CMIs are the most educated inspectors in the world.
- Our reporting software was created by one of these experienced, brilliant inspectors.
- You can rest assured our high resolution photos, explicit repair/replace sections, and property highlights will help you make the right purchase decision.
Buy with confidence: Choose Axium to inspect your property!
Servicing all of the Front Range
- Axium doesn’t ask for trip charges, no matter where you are in the Front Range.
- Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Aurora. These are just a few of the cities we service.
- We will make the trip, and you don’t have to worry about an extra cost to you.
Colorado Owned and Operated
Axium is Colorado proud.
Born in the heart of Denver, Axium has been in business since 2007, always hard at work for YOU.
Bonded and insured for your peace of mind!
- $1Million in Errors and Omissions
- $2 Million in General Liability
- Surety Bonded
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- We have friendly, helpful staff available 7 days a week, 7AM to 7PM.
- We can schedule the same day, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- We work to fit into your schedule!
Within 24-48 hours after the inspection is complete, Axium will provide the digitized, detailed report.
Our reports are meticulous and precise and therefore, long in order to deliver a comprehensive analysis of the property. We give special note on the items that need immediate attention; however, we also review and comment on the good components of the property. We want to ensure you have an inclusive and extensive report with which you can make an informed decision.