As an InterNACHI Certified Professional, Axium’s Inspectors have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a comprehensive and competent visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation.
Outside the home, our Home Inspectors will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc.; we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure they are safe and functioning as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space. We will make sure your buyers inspections are giving you a full view of the home at the time of the inspection!
- Foundation and support structure
- Roof systems
- Basement seepage
- Safety controls
- Water heater
- Electrical capacity and components
- Electrical panel and sub-panels
- Walks and driveways
- Built-in appliances
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
- Heating system
- Central Air Conditioning system
- Sump pumps
- Plumbing System and Fixtures
- Garages, Carports, Workshops, or other external buildings
- Surface drainage
- Windows and doors
- Gutters and downspouts
110% Best Price Guarantee
- Axium won’t just match the price of other certified and insured inspection companies, we’ll beat it by taking an additional 10% off of the matched price.
Buyer's Protection Guarantee
- If you decide against the home that we inspect, we will inspect another home free of charge for up to 30 days.
200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the home inspection fee and pay for another certified home inspector of your choice to inspect the same house.
Porch 90-Day Guarantee
- If an eligible inspector performs a full home inspection for you in compliance with the inspector’s designated standards of practice and you later find a deficiency, Porch will reimburse you $150 per missed item, up to the home inspection fee you paid or $600 total.
One Stop Shop For All Inspection Needs
In addition to home inspections, Axium also offers:
- Mold Inspections
- Septic Inspections & Pump-Out
- Wood-Destroying Organism Inspections
- Well-Water quality Testing & Inspections
- Moisture Intrusion Inspections.
- Infra-red Thermal Inspections
- Electro-magnetic Field monitoring
- Septic Inspections
- Asbestos Inspections
- Sewer Scopes
- Lead Testing
Reputable, Trusted with Certified Inspectors
- In Colorado, home inspectors do not have to be certified. If your Denver Home Inspector isn’t certified, you cannot trust their experience.
- All Axium inspectors are certified, professionally trained, and we even have Board Certified Master Inspectors on staff (there are only 10 in the state of Colorado) and go through an intense background screening process.
- A+ Rating with the BBB, Team Dave Logan’s referral network and Home Advisor Pro.
- Over 5,000 5-Star Reviews and over 100,000 inspections conducted.
Flexible Scheduling Servicing all of the Front Range
- We have friendly, helpful staff available 7 days a week, 7AM to 7PM.
- We can schedule the same day, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- No trip charges!
- Serving Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Aurora and more!
Colorado Owned and Operated
Axium is Colorado proud.
Born in the heart of Denver, Axium has been in business since 2007, always hard at work for YOU.
CMI Created Reporting Software
- CMIs are the most educated inspectors in the world.
- Our reporting software was created by one of these experienced, brilliant inspectors.
- You can rest assured our high resolution photos, explicit repair/replace sections, and property highlights will help you make the right purchase decision.
Bonded and insured for your peace of mind!
- $1Million in Errors and Omissions
- $2 Million in General Liability
- Surety Bonded
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance