Please join us in welcoming ABC Painting & Textures to Axium Inspections Premier Partner Program! We are thrilled to have a reliable partner with excellent experience in painting & drywall services who serve the Denver Metro.
Owner, Ben Lachini, is a hands-on business owner who started ABC Painting & Textures as a painting and drywall company in 2003, then expanded their services to cover carpentry and garage concrete flooring in 2010. With over three decades of experience in the home improvement industry, Ben and his team have sufficient skills and know-how to complete a multitude of different home projects you may need.
They have a passion and commitment to providing their customers with options to solve their home issues, allowing customers to make educated decisions after Ben, or his team performs a professional, free estimate. ABC Painting & Textures are licensed and certified contractors, with insured personnel and warranties for their work. Contact ABC Painting & Textures for your free estimate for any of the below services:
- Commercial and Residential Painting
- Commercial and Residential Drywall Repair or Texturing
- Exterior Finishes
- Finish Carpentry
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal
How do you know when it is time to repaint the exterior of your home? This is often a bigger financial project, so you want to make sure that 1. it’s needed and 2. you hire an experienced professional. Common signs it’s time to pick out a paint color are:
- Wear and Tear – Physical signs of paint wear include cracking, peeling, and/or bubbling. Each of these show that the paint is no longer adhering to the house and moisture is being allowed to penetrate the paint film. This can cause issues or damage beneath the paint to be addressed quickly.
- Fading – This is not as big of an issue, but it can make your house look less than its best. While there may not be any physical damage occurring, your house may be considered an eyesore.
- Selling – Similar to “Fading”, a fresh exterior paint job can increase your curb appeal and potentially add to the asking price of your home. Consult with a professional and they will be able to tell you if the cost of an exterior paint update outweighs the cost associated with it.
- Gaps – If you see different areas around your home where It looks like the house is pulling away or gapping at door or window frames, it’s time to fix. You’ll likely need to caulk to fill in the gaps, then touch up the paint.
- Cracked caulk – Often caulk is used to seal areas between the walls, windows, or doors. It helps to seal your home to outside elements. Over time, it becomes brittle, loses elasticity, and can crack. If this occurs, it should be fixed with a paintable caulk to help mask the repair.
- Time – Exteriors should be painted every 5-10 years, depending on the quality of paint and craftsmanship from the previous job. Depending on the surface can also differentiate that time frame. Wood surfaces need to be painted every 3-7 years aluminum siding needs to be painted around every 5 years and stucco should be repainted every 5-6 years.
If you are seeing any of the above signs or it has been more than 10 years since your last exterior paint job, call ABC Painting & Textures at 720-464-5354 for an estimate. BBB A+ Accreditation, highly rated on Google.com, and wonderful reviews only attest to the excellence of their craft. We hope you call ABC Painting & Textures for your next project!
ABC Painting & Textures