Getting a seller home inspection is recommended, not just by us, but by InterNACHI themselves. It saves you time and money in the future so you can sell with confidence.
Should Sellers Have an Inspection Before Listing For Sale?
- You find out what condition your home is in.
- You’ll see the home through the eyes of a critical third-party
- Be provided with an unbiased opinion to offer to your potential buyers.
- You will have one of our certified InterNACHI inspectors rather than be at the mercy of the buyer’s choice of inspector.
- Schedule the inspection with us at YOUR convenience.
- You can assist us during the inspection, which is normally denied to the seller during a buyer’s inspection.
- We will alert you to any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or termite infestations.
- Helps you realistically price your home, if problems exist.
- Pricing the home accurately is much easier.
- Minimize pre-listing stress.
It reveals problems ahead of time which:
- Makes your home show better.
- You can make repairs or hire a qualified contractor.
- Removes over-inflated buyer estimates.
- Less likelihood of negotiations.
- Helps improve the buyer’s confidence.
- Prevents the deal from falling apart due to a buyer’s inspection revealing an unknown problem.
- Adds professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerts you to immediate safety issues before visitors enter your home.
Don't delay your closing!Call today! - 303-797-6900