“Avoid a conflict of interest. An asbestos professional hired to assess the need for asbestos repair or removal should not be connected with an asbestos firm that does the actual repair or removal of materials.
It is better to use two different firms so there is no conflict of interest.”
Axium's Colorado Asbestos Inspection
Axium’s Colorado Asbestos inspection will be completely unbiased. We have no connection to any asbestos mitigation company. We can guarantee accurate, truthful results. We care only about your safety, not about the profit of an asbestos removal company.
Yet another certification you can rely on to provide you only the best home inspections.
We are pre-screened and approved by HomeAdvisor Pro and top-rated! Axium has been the top rated on HomeAdvisor for years, and we have recently won Best of HomeAdvisor, standing out among other professional, highly recommended professionals, for two years in a row.
Colorado Asbestos Inspection
Asbestos is a hazardous material that was used in insulation and other housing materials. It was used because of its strength and fire resistant characteristics. You need a Colorado asbestos inspection to ensure your home or commercial property is asbestos-free.
It is important to know that long-term exposure to asbestos is extremely harmful to one’s health. The potential for serious respiratory problems is high. It is nearly impossible to know for sure if asbestos was used in your home. The only way to know is to use a certified inspector. A Certified inspector does the necessary tests and inspections. It is dangerous to perform any kind of asbestos inspection on your own. However, an Axium Inspector will provide you with the information you need. An Axium Inspector will be safe while doing an inspection.
Read more about asbestos, here.
What is inspected during a Colorado asbestos inspection?
• Acoustical ceiling texture or “popcorn”
• Asphalt flooring
• Base flashing/mastic
• Blown-in insulation
• Boiler/tank insulation
• Breaching insulation
• Brick mortar
• Built-up roofing Caulking/putties
• Ceiling tiles/panels/mastic
• Cement board/transite
• Cement pipes
• Cement roofing shingles
• Construction mastics
• Duct tape/paper
• Ductwork flexible connections
• Electrical cloth
• Electrical panel partitions
• Electrical wiring insulation
• Elevator brake shoes
• Erkot roofing material
• Fire blankets
• Fire curtains/hose
• Fire doors
• Furnace insulation
• Gray roofing paint
• High temperature gaskets • HVAC duct insulation
• Incandescent light fixture backing
• Joint compound/wallboard
• Laboratory hoods/table tops • Laboratory fume hood
• Mudded pipe elbow insulation
• Nicolet (white) roofing paper • Packing materials
• Paper fire box in walls
• Paper on backside of fiberglass insulation
• Pipe insulation/fittings
• Plaster/ wall joints • Poured flooring
• Rolled roofing
• Roofing shingles • Sink insulation
• Spray-applied insulation • Stucco
• Sub flooring slip sheet
• Textured paints/coatings • Vapor barrier
• Vinyl floor tile/mastic
• Vinyl sheet flooring/mastic • Vinyl wall coverings
• Window glazing