We work with some phenomenal people here at Axium, and we were lucky enough to get our clients and realtors a deal at Murphy’s River Lodge in Estes Park.
- Sunday through Thursday Check-In: Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Non-River View Room for $169, includes a paint and sip class for two.
- Friday or Saturday Check-In: Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Non-River View Room for $199, includes a paint and sip class for two.
- One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Non-River View Room for $85, Any Day of Week
All options include:
- Continental breakfast daily
- Framed portrait of you in the lodge’s signature rocking chair
- 2-for-1 wine tastings at Snowy Peaks Winery
- One margarita per person at El Mex-Kal with the order of an entree, 2 coupons per voucher
Combine unlimited vouchers for an extended stay!
About Murphy’s River Lodge:
Murphy’s River Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado is nestled along the beautiful clear flowing water of the Fall River with spectacular views of both Old Man Mountain and Castle Mountain. The entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park is only 4 miles away making it convenient to experience a variety of year-round activities. Relax and soak your muscles at the end of day in our heated indoor pool and spa. We also offer complimentary continental breakfast each day, complimentary wireless internet access.
Call 1-970-480-5081 to book reservation.
Feel like working off a few pounds instead of putting them on this Thanksgiving?
Join Denver in Wash Park for the annual family friendly Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day. It’s a four-mile race for those looking to actually run (if those kind of people exist) and a quarter-mile family fun run for the rest of us. For more information, visit Mile High United Way’s webpage. It’s for a great cause, and gets your family out and active!
From Union Station to the Capitol, Denver lights up Friday the 27th for the first time.
Make sure you’re there to share in the joy of the season. Bring your family, friends, and something to keep you warm! Maybe share a meal with your loved ones at 5280’s Best New Restaurants of Denver.
All ages can enjoy the ride upon the Polar Express. Part of Colorado Railroad Museum’s winter events, tickets start at $35, but may just result in your child’s favorite childhood memory. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take them on a magical adventure.
Show times are 5PM, 6:30PM, and 8PM and the tickets include a hot chocolate, a souvenir mug, the story telling of Polar Express, and a train ride to the North Pole to meet Santa. Visit Colorado Railroad Museum’s website for more information.
Instead of eating both turkeys this Thanksgiving, why not donate one to A Turkey on Every Table with the Denver Rescue Mission? Or you can eat both and still donate! You can help in multiple ways:
- Donate frozen turkeys (12lbs or larger) at the Lawrence Street Shelter, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- Give cash toward a turkey. The average turkey costs between $15.00 and $20.00. Donate online!
- Host a drive with friends, colleagues or your church and collect turkeys and needed canned food items for Thanksgiving.
Haven’t taken the tour of Celestial Seasonings yet? Well, now is the perfect time of year. Clear your sinuses in the peppermint room and enjoy a hot cup of tea.
It’s free and fun for the whole family. Plus, it’s some of the best tea you can find. For location and hours of operation, visit CelestialSeasonings.com.
Who doesn’t love a beautiful husky and seeing some snow covered scenery? Visit our friends at Good Time Adventures for an option. Prices are reasonable and it’s well worth the trip to Breckenridge. Moreover, once you’re up there, you may as well enjoy a stroll around the quaint town and shops.